Tuesday 27 May 2014

You did not hurt

Due to health problems, I decided to try something new, something beyond conventional medicine. So I found myself at the door of Dr. Natalia.

Idea that leeches crawling all over my body I was not at all pleasant. I was shaking with fear, and thought it best to get away. Then the door opened. My heart was pounding like crazy ...
New Health Programs Start Linda Allen Scam
Admits that at that time he had no idea that he would soon joyfully go to each treatment
The doctor first patiently explained all about HIRUDOTERAPIJA. After the review we put the leeches on the places designated. I felt them like a mosquito bite, nothing more. While the continued therapy, I asked myself how worms can help me, but I'm an inner voice saying that you should try.

After the treatment, which lasted about an hour, I was very tired and sleepy. The next day when I woke up, I felt an incredible force, I was naspavan, full of energy, relaxed ... I decided that he would not give up. Today with great
pleasure that I go to the office

Believe me, I love leeches because I regained a smile on your face, I'm better joint mobility, I have more beautiful skin, my eyes are brighter, I feel better, I'm happier. Leeches are for me the divine soul because no one helped as one. Anyone can try and see success, because the effect is already visible after the first treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment